The complex character table of a finite group $G$ is a square tabulation of the value of its irreducible complex characters, which encodes useful information about the group $G$ in a compact way. Each row of the table is labeled by an irreducible character (given by its label) and the entries in the row are the values of that character on some representative of the corresponding conjugacy class of $G$ given by a label on the columns.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Manami Roy on 2020-10-02 17:20:39
Not referenced anywhere at the moment.
- 2020-10-02 17:20:39 by Manami Roy (Reviewed)
- 2020-10-02 17:09:42 by Manami Roy
- 2020-10-02 16:54:07 by Manami Roy
- 2020-09-25 16:36:18 by Manami Roy