The minimal supergroups of a Sato-Tate group $G$ are the groups $H$ that properly contain $G$ with finite index and do not properly contain any other proper supergroup of $G$; they necessarily have the same identity component $H^0=G^0$ as $G$.
For rational Sato-Tate groups in the LMFDB we list only rational minimal supergroups.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2021-01-01 15:00:42
- 2022-01-21 13:58:34 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2021-01-01 15:00:42 by Andrew Sutherland (Reviewed)
- 2021-01-01 14:59:54 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2018-06-20 04:16:16 by Kiran S. Kedlaya (Reviewed)