av.isogenyall knowls · up · search:
An isogeny of abelian varieties is a surjective morphism with finite kernel; it is a morphism of algebraic varieties (of the same dimension) and a group homomorphism (with finite kernel).
Two abelian varieties are isogenous if there is an isogeny between them. This defines an equivalence relation which determines the set of isogeny classes of abelian varieties.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2019-04-30 00:02:58
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)
- 2022-03-26 16:05:25 by Bjorn Poonen
- 2019-04-30 00:02:58 by Andrew Sutherland (Reviewed)
- 2019-04-29 20:02:58 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2015-08-02 22:47:13 by Andrew Sutherland
Side by side (inline)
Inline (side by side)