The database of Hilbert modular forms was computed by Steve Donnelly and John Voight using algorithms implemented in [Magma] by Lassina Dembele, Steve Donnelly, Markus Kirschmer, and John Voight; the computational effort is described in Donnelly-Voight [arXiv:1605.02637]. A detailed overview and mathematical description of these algorithms can be found in a survey by Dembélé-Voight [arXiv:1010.5727].
Galois conjugate levels were added by John Cremona and Aurel Page.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by John Voight on 2021-04-26 21:25:54
- 2021-04-26 21:25:54 by John Voight (Reviewed)
- 2021-04-24 15:52:27 by John Voight
- 2021-04-24 15:47:30 by John Voight
- 2021-04-17 07:21:21 by Andrew Sutherland