rcs.source.character.dirichletall knowls · up · search:
Dirichlet characters are computed using Jonathan Bober's code available on github. An independent implementation of the Conrey numbering is available in Pari/GP.
Labels for Dirichlet characters and their Galois orbits are computed using the Magma code of the paper Computing Classical Modular Forms [arXiv:2002.04717] by Alex J. Best, Jonathan Bober, Andrew R. Booker, Edgar Costa, John Cremona, Maarten Derickx, David Lowry-Duda, Min Lee, David Roe, Andrew V. Sutherland, and John Voight.
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2021-04-17 11:09:55
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)
- 2021-04-17 11:09:55 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2021-02-05 00:53:17 by Barinder Banwait
- 2019-05-04 20:43:29 by David Roe
- 2019-03-22 14:01:43 by John Jones
- 2018-07-04 16:55:29 by Kiran S. Kedlaya
Side by side (inline)
Inline (side by side)