The LMFDB has been supported by a number of grants.
- Awarded to the American Institute of Mathematics by the US National Science Foundation:
- Awarded to the Universities of Warwick and
Bristol, a Programme Grant from the UK Engineering and Physical
Sciences Research Council:
- LMF: L-functions and modular forms, EPSRC reference EP/K034383/1 (2013-2019)
- Awarded to OpenDreamKit, an EU Horizon 2020 European Research Infrastructure project, grant ID #676541 (2015-2019)
- Awarded to John Voight and Edgar Costa: a CompX Grant by the Neukom Institute at Dartmouth College (2016-2017)
- Awarded to the Simons Collaboration on Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory, and Computation: a Simons Collaboration in Mathematical and Physical Sciences grant by the Simons Foundation (2017-2021).
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2021-04-30 18:40:55
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)