Hilbert modular forms
- Spaces of Hilbert modular forms need web pages. Could list Hecke-Sturm bound data, list tables of dimensions, associated Shimura curve if relevant, etc.
- Compute Eisenstein ideal (torsion).
- Simplify presentation of Hecke field.
- For the CM forms, prove the CM and identify explicitly the Hecke character.
- For the base change forms, prove this rigorously (if possible) and identify explicitly the base change form.
Possible new subcategories
- Higher weight, odd weight, half-integral weight, and characters.
- Maass forms.
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Aurel Page on 2016-03-31 16:56:38
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)
Not referenced anywhere at the moment.