The dimension of a Hecke orbit is its $\Q$-vector space dimension. The dimension of the Hecke orbit of a form $f$ is also equal to the degree over $\Q$ of the field generated by the Hecke eigenvalues of $f$.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Holly Swisher on 2019-05-02 17:59:38
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)
- 2019-05-02 17:59:38 by Holly Swisher (Reviewed)
- 2019-05-02 17:58:13 by Holly Swisher (Reviewed)
- 2019-04-30 23:46:34 by John Voight
- 2015-09-09 14:02:45 by John Cremona