When the analytic rank $r$ is positive, the value listed in the LMFDB is typically an upper bound that is believed to be tight (in the sense that there are known to be $r$ zeroes located very near to the central point).
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2019-04-09 13:04:22
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all) (show/hide)
- lmfdb/ecnf/templates/ecnf-curve.html (line 244)
- lmfdb/lfunctions/main.py (line 472)
- lmfdb/lfunctions/templates/Lfunction.html (line 153)
- lmfdb/lfunctions/templates/LfunctionSearchResults.html (line 30)