group.quasisimpleall knowls · up · search:
A quasisimple group is a perfect group that is a central extension of a simple group.
Every simple group is quasisimple, but it is not implied by $G$ being almost simple, as shown by these examples.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by David Roe on 2021-10-08 14:09:13
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)
- 2022-09-14 04:11:37 by David Roe
- 2021-10-08 14:09:13 by David Roe (Reviewed)
- 2019-05-22 19:29:07 by Tim Dokchitser
- 2019-05-22 12:00:45 by Tim Dokchitser
Side by side (inline)
Inline (side by side)