group.label_conjugacy_classall knowls · up · search:
The label of a rational conjugacy class of a group $G$ has the format $NA$ where $N$ is the order of elements in the conjugacy class, $A$ is a capital letter code.
The label of a complex conjugacy class of a group $G$ has the format $NAj$ where $N$ is the order of elements in the conjugacy class, $A$ is a capital letter code for the rational conjugacy class corresponding to this class, and $j$ is an enumeration of class within that rational conjugacy class ($j$ is omitted if there is a single class within rational conjugacy classes).
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Manami Roy on 2020-12-06 09:36:12
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all)
- 2020-12-06 09:36:12 by Manami Roy
- 2020-12-06 09:33:17 by Manami Roy
- 2020-10-02 16:37:05 by Manami Roy
- 2020-10-02 16:36:49 by Manami Roy
- 2020-10-02 16:35:51 by Manami Roy
Side by side (inline)
Inline (side by side)