Exceptional subgroups are classified according to their image in $\PGL_2(\F_p)$, which must be isomorphic to one of the alternating groups $A_4$ or $A_5$, or to the symmetric group $S_4$. These groups are labelled using identifiers containing one of the strings A4, A5, S4, as described in [arXiv:1504.07618 , MR:3482279 ].
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2021-09-18 09:45:58
- 2021-09-18 09:45:58 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2021-09-18 09:42:12 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2021-09-18 09:32:26 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2017-03-16 15:21:09 by Andrew Sutherland