In the LMFDB, the designated representative of each twist class is the twist minimal newform $g$ of minimal character whose label is lexicographically minimal among all such newforms. This newform $g$ is called the minimal twist of the newforms in its twist equivalence class and is identified by a checkmark (✓) in tables of twists.
These conventions also apply to newform orbits.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2020-02-10 07:35:40
- 2020-02-10 07:35:40 by Andrew Sutherland (Reviewed)
- 2020-02-06 08:42:00 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2020-02-06 08:40:10 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2020-02-06 07:47:45 by Andrew Sutherland