The label of a Belyi map $\phi$ has the form $d$T$G$-$\lambda_0\_\lambda_1\_\lambda_\infty$-m encoding the following data.
$\lambda_i$ are partitions of $d$ specifying the ramification type of $\phi$, each written using
.as a separator between the parts of the partition.
m is the Galois orbit label, a non-negative integer written in base 26 using the 26 symbols a, b, ..., z.
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Sam Schiavone on 2021-05-05 17:18:19
- 2021-05-05 17:18:19 by Sam Schiavone
- 2021-05-05 17:18:05 by Sam Schiavone
- 2021-05-04 17:59:31 by David Roe
- 2021-05-04 14:54:30 by Sam Schiavone
- 2019-09-20 13:30:41 by Edgar Costa
- 2018-07-18 18:28:26 by Michael Musty