av.princ_polarizableall knowls · up · search:
An abelian variety is principally polarizable if it admits a polarization that is an isomorphism. For example, the Jacobian of a curve admits a canonical principal polarization; by the Torelli theorem, the curve is uniquely determined by its Jacobian together with this polarization.
An isogeny class of abelian varieties is principally polarizable if one of its members admits a principal polarization.
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Kiran S. Kedlaya on 2019-05-04 20:27:23
Referred to by:History: (expand/hide all) (show/hide)
- lmfdb/abvar/fq/main.py (line 438)
- lmfdb/abvar/fq/stats.py (line 53)
- lmfdb/abvar/fq/stats.py (line 126)
- lmfdb/abvar/fq/templates/show-abvarfq.html (lines 68-73)
- lmfdb/abvar/fq/templates/show-abvarfq.html (lines 152-165)
Side by side (inline)
Inline (side by side)