Data here was computed using GAP and Magma, and relies on the following work:
- Butler and McKay, "The transitive groups of degree up to eleven" [MR:695893, 10.1080/00927878308822884]
- Royle, "The transitive groups of degree twelve" [MR:922391, 10.1016/S0747-7171(87)80068-8]
- Butler, "The transitive groups of degree fourteen and fifteen" [MR:1271082, 10.1006/jsco.1993.1056]
- Hulpke, "Constructing transitive permutation groups" [MR:2168238, 10.1016/j.jsc.2004.08.002]
- Cannon and Holt, "The transitive permutation groups of degree 32" [MR:2455702, 10.1080/10586458.2008.10129046]
- Holt and Royle, "A census of small transitive groups and vertex-transitive graphs" [MR:4109707, 10.1016/j.jsc.2019.06.006]
- Holt, Royle and Tracey "The transitive groups of degree 48 and some applications" [arXiv:2102.07183]
Data on integral representations was provided by Alex Bartel. Other data was computed by John Jones.
Coding for the pages was done by John Jones.