Number fields were drawn from the following sources.
- M. Olivier for degree 3 fields;
- J. Buchmann, D. Ford, and M. Pohst for degree 4 fields [MR:1176706];
- A. Schwarz, M. Pohst, and F. Diaz y Diaz for degree 5 fields [MR:1219705];
- M. Olivier for degree 6 fields [MR:1106977], [MR:1149805], [MR:1116107], [MR:1096589], [MR:1061760], [MR:1050276], and with A.-M. Bergé and J. Martinet [MR:1011438];
- P. Létard for degree 7 fields.
Complete lists of global number fields were computed using two techniques, Hunter searches (see Section 9.3 of [MR:1728313, 10.1007/978-1-4419-8489-0]) and class field theory (see Chapter 5 and Section 9.2 of [MR:1728313, 10.1007/978-1-4419-8489-0]). Hunter searches are named for named for John Hunter [MR:0091309], whose technique was refined significantly by M. Pohst [MR:0644904]. In some cases, the Hunter searches are "targeted" in that they focused on specific prime ramification [MR:1986816, 10.1090/S0025-5718-03-01510-2].
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2019-05-28 15:54:08
- 2020-09-18 15:00:36 by David Roe
- 2020-05-14 13:36:44 by John Jones
- 2020-05-14 13:36:12 by John Jones
- 2020-03-10 12:57:22 by John Jones
- 2019-05-28 15:54:08 by Andrew Sutherland (Reviewed)
- 2018-12-11 18:56:13 by John Jones (Reviewed)