Dynamically computed L-functions are computed on-the-fly at low precision and are meant only to indicate the general shape of the L-function. Information that cannot be computed quickly may be missing (possibly including zeros).
The displayed data may be inaccurate, and in particular may not have the accuracy suggested by the displayed precision.
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2019-05-11 17:04:30
- 2019-05-11 17:04:30 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-05-11 17:04:16 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-05-07 11:26:10 by John Voight
- 2019-04-02 12:49:14 by Andrew Sutherland