All Dirichlet L-functions in the database have been precomputed using rigorous precision bounds and interval arithmetic ensure that zeros and special values are accurate to the displayed precision (up to an error in the last digit displayed), and that the list of zeros is complete (within the region covered by the list, including the lowest zero).
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by David Farmer on 2019-05-14 07:42:30
Not referenced anywhere at the moment.
- 2019-05-14 07:42:30 by David Farmer
- 2019-05-11 20:12:00 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-05-11 20:08:27 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-05-11 17:25:12 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-04-02 12:40:10 by Andrew Sutherland