- Add searching by first zero, coefficients, functional equation parameters, and underlying object.
- Smoothly handle the zeros and Z-function plot in the cases where not enough coefficients are available. (Will be automatic for L-functions coming from the database.)
- Recognize non-primitive L-functions and provide links to the primitive components. (sym^2 of CM curves, Dedekind zeta-function in the nonabelian case, etc)
- Links to more friends: dual L-function (if not self-dual), etc.
- Review status: beta
- Last edited by Aurel Page on 2016-03-31 18:23:05.842000