Sato-Tate groups in weight 0 and degree 1 are computed on demand.
Rational Sato-Tate groups in weight 1 and degree 2 are taken from Hyperelliptic curves, L-polynomials, and random matrices, by K.S. Kedlaya and A.V. Sutherland [arXiv:0803.4462, 10.1090/conm/487, MR:2555991] .
Rational Sato-Tate groups in weight 1 and degree 4 are taken from Sato-Tate distributions and Galois endomorphism modules in genus $2$, by F. Fite, K.S. Kedlaya, V. Rotger, and A.V. Sutherland [arXiv:1110.6638, 10.1112/S0010437X12000279, MR:2982436] .
- Review status: reviewed
- Last edited by Andrew Sutherland on 2019-03-22 00:25:35
Not referenced anywhere at the moment.
- 2019-03-22 00:25:35 by Andrew Sutherland (Reviewed)
- 2019-03-22 00:23:47 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-03-22 00:23:09 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2019-03-22 00:21:59 by Andrew Sutherland
- 2018-06-20 04:32:17 by Kiran S. Kedlaya (Reviewed)